The Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Replacement Guy

3 posters

Go down

The Replacement Guy Empty The Replacement Guy

Post  ET-Noobie Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:13 am

Well, back in the days of Chosen, I was the resident replacement guy, just did replacements for the community on the Chosen forums, always hated the MBII forums, which is why you don't see me there.
Anyway, time to spread my love to these forums, you guys want something in MBII give me a shout here or on X-Fire and I'll get it done.
I do..
  • Models
  • Weapons
  • Hilts
  • Splash screens/loading screens
  • Music
  • Voice/Taunts

Just give me a link to the model, sound, hilt or whatever, and tell me what you want replaced, simple.

You can find my FileFront page >>here<< which has various replacements from the old days on it.

--------------------Current WIP's--------------------
Now everyone loves RvB, Red vs Blue, those who don't seriously need to learn to. xD
A few months ago I started a RvB replacement pack for MBII, then went AWOL for ages, when I came back, accidentally deleted all my work so far, and I just started it again this morning.
People were like OMGWTFNO when they saw I was using the ported Master Chief model, I couldn't care less, if they could get a better looking one, I'd use it, anyway, using that I'm making all the possible characters from RvB and putting them in MBII, Red in Rebels, Blue in Imperials, because then it matches JKA's colors for the teams.
But for it to have that completed feel, I need someone with the expertise to rip sounds from episodes of RvB for each character so I have a soundboard to use for each characters taunts, whoever can help me will get sooo much god damn pie>
Current character list.
Red.
  • Staff Sergeant Sarge
  • Private First Class Dick Simmons
  • Private Dexter Grif
  • Private Franklin Delano Donut

Blue
  • Private Leonard L. Church
  • Private First Class Lavernius Tucker
  • Private Michael J. Caboose
  • Freelancer Tex (Allison)
  • Junior OR Alien (Honk Honk)
  • Kaikaina Grif (Grif's Sister)
  • Captain Butch Flowers

Freelancers - This is a maybe, and will be spread over both teams if it happens.
  • Wyoming
  • York
  • Washington
  • South
  • North

Random Characters - These are definant, and will be placed where suited.
  • O'Malley (More than likely going to be Caboose's mental image of O'Malley, which was grey.
  • Medical Officer Frank "Doc" DuFresne

I'll add a little (DONE) tag to each character as I finish.
ET-Noobie
ET-Noobie

Back to top Go down

The Replacement Guy Empty Re: The Replacement Guy

Post  Mr.cheese Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:18 am

You stole my fire.... Evil or Very Mad
Mr.cheese
Mr.cheese

Back to top Go down

Post  Elessar Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:09 am

Aha, I was wondering whether you'd start this up again.
Are you watching the Reconstructions series, or are you avoiding them due to their halo-3-ness?
Elessar
Elessar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum