The Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tunacan

5 posters

Go down

Tunacan Empty Tunacan

Post  Thanatos Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:41 pm

Here are the screenshots you requested. They aren't the best, Agent fails at taking screenshots, lol. But i think they prove my point. No warning, and it shows that I did nothing that broke your rules at all.

Tunacan 2rm82zp

Tunacan 241ng2v

Tunacan 124kb2q

Tunacan 2rqh7w5

Thanatos

Back to top Go down

Tunacan Empty Re: Tunacan

Post  .Tuna Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:50 pm

He should have scrolled up a little more when you were joining in with Prilla's bullshitting. Would have been 2 or 3 screens up.
.Tuna
.Tuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanatos Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:53 pm

I have them all. I never joined in with his bsing.

Thanatos

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.cheese Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:07 pm

Your point being? You're in "legion" why do you expect to not be treated like this or worse? It's a simple fact if you're being stupid with prilla expect consequences.
Mr.cheese
Mr.cheese

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanatos Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:40 pm

It was a joke, Cheese, i'm not in Legion. If you go to their site, Thanatos is not listed under their member list. Regardless, the mere fact that someone is in Legion is not a reason to ban them. Agent was there, and he wasn't banned, so this is no excuse for banning me, when i did nothing, as my ss show, just because i play with Prilla.

Also, if this were true, then Tuna would have banned Agent as well, since he was in Legion and was playing on the server. But in the height of hypocrisy, he refrains from banning Agent because he was HH's friend, and thus, Tuna thinks he might join tF.

Using admin to kick people you dislike, for whatever reason, if they have done nothing wrong, is admin abuse, plain and simple. And that's what it came down to. Tuna doesn't like me, as apparently he takes trash talking after matches very seriously, and believes that if he starts trash talking me, i should say nothing back to him, and so he banned me for no reason at all. He says that i engaged in trash talking ten minutes earlier, farther back than the ss can show, (for as you all know, the console only keeps track of a certain length back). How funny that he then waited until i could no longer screenshot it before he banned me without warning. How convenient for him, as well.

It is your server, and thus your prerogative, if you wish to do so, but it is certainly hurting tF's reputation.

Thanatos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meepo Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:02 pm

It may be admin abuse, but if you pay for the server you can pretty much do what you want. (SORRY THANE)

Meepo

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanatos Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:16 pm

I said as much.

It is your server, and thus your prerogative, if you wish to do so, but it is certainly hurting tF's reputation.

Thanatos

Back to top Go down

Post  Headhunter Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:19 pm

b/c thane = mb communitys reputation....what he says... everybody listnes too..

Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.cheese Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:23 am

*be nice now cheese.. comments like that arnet appreciated*
Mr.cheese
Mr.cheese

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:52 pm

i know i just came back to this game, but it saddens me the reputation of Legion... the actions of 1 man (Prilladog) should not be held against the members of the entire team. Sad I was there and i understand why tuna banned them. But i belive it was mostly Prilla, and Thane should be unbant. I probably dont mean very much, but i just thought i should voice my opinion becuase i have friends inboth, and id rather them not hate eachother. now.... Rangeban prilla and unban thane imo. lololol

Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Meepo Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:59 pm

Agent wrote:i know i just came back to this game, but it saddens me the reputation of Legion... the actions of 1 man (Prilladog) should not be held against the members of the entire team. Sad I was there and i understand why tuna banned them. But i belive it was mostly Prilla, and Thane should be unbant. I probably dont mean very much, but i just thought i should voice my opinion becuase i have friends inboth, and id rather them not hate eachother. now.... Rangeban prilla and unban thane imo. lololol

Sure Thane should maybe be unbanned, but you dont know what Thane has shown before this. He has a bad reputation for a reason.

Meepo

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:19 am

You're right Meepo. Sorry.

Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: