The Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would you rather take to a desert island?

+4
Elessar
Mr.cheese
. .
schizophrenic asshole
8 posters

Go down

Who would you rather take to a desert island?

Who would you rather take to a desert island? Vote_lcap6%Who would you rather take to a desert island? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Who would you rather take to a desert island? Vote_lcap17%Who would you rather take to a desert island? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]
Who would you rather take to a desert island? Vote_lcap0%Who would you rather take to a desert island? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who would you rather take to a desert island? Vote_lcap6%Who would you rather take to a desert island? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Who would you rather take to a desert island? Vote_lcap28%Who would you rather take to a desert island? Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]
Who would you rather take to a desert island? Vote_lcap17%Who would you rather take to a desert island? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]
Who would you rather take to a desert island? Vote_lcap0%Who would you rather take to a desert island? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who would you rather take to a desert island? Vote_lcap28%Who would you rather take to a desert island? Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 18

Who would you rather take to a desert island? Empty Who would you rather take to a desert island?

Post  schizophrenic asshole Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:29 pm

So here's the scenario: You're headed to your spring break in Brazil, when all of a sudden, ZOMG THE PLANE IS HIJACKED BY MEXICAN TERRORISTS!!!1 They crash the plane on a desert island and only you and another person survives. Who would you rather have by your side?
schizophrenic asshole
schizophrenic asshole

Back to top Go down

Who would you rather take to a desert island? Empty Re: Who would you rather take to a desert island?

Post  . . Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:18 pm

I voted cheese Smile he is the only edible one so its just the pragmatic choice

I was gonna go tuna first, until I realized tunaCANS are just holders for tuna not edible at all

. .

Back to top Go down

Who would you rather take to a desert island? Empty Re: Who would you rather take to a desert island?

Post  Mr.cheese Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:20 pm

!!!

You monster! Sad
Mr.cheese
Mr.cheese

Back to top Go down

Post  Elessar Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:31 am

Erm, forgive my prudence, but isn't the Cheese poll option against the CoC?
Elessar
Elessar

Back to top Go down

Post  schizophrenic asshole Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:13 am

Elessar wrote:Erm, forgive my prudence, but isn't the Cheese poll option against the CoC?
No man...cheese is cheese. You can say all u want about him. Gotta respect the others tho
schizophrenic asshole
schizophrenic asshole

Back to top Go down

Post  Headhunter Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:11 pm

i voted tornade

Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.cheese Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:16 pm

Rolling Eyes
Mr.cheese
Mr.cheese

Back to top Go down

Post  Elessar Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:24 pm

schizophrenic asshole wrote:No man...cheese is cheese. You can say all u want about him. Gotta respect the others tho
Oh, I see. Rolling Eyes
Elessar
Elessar

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden Mando Bro! Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:38 pm

I decided I would take Obsidian mando bro, cuz he can fly so id boom headshot him take his jetpack, then id fly away. Anywho i chose STFU schizo due to lack of a Mando bro option.

Golden Mando Bro!

Back to top Go down

Post  . Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:56 pm

Headhunter wrote:i voted tornade

I second that. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  FishClown Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:37 pm

voted jason

just cuz
FishClown
FishClown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum