The Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIEN Posting in correct area....

+6
Headhunter
Woot.
Mr.cheese
ToRn@De(Qc)
Zorrioh
10 posters

Go down

FIEN Posting in correct area.... Empty FIEN Posting in correct area....

Post  Zorrioh Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:53 pm

Don't wanna feel left out.. :X

In Game name: Zorrioh
Primary class: Hero/BH
Secondary class: ET (Jedi/Sith sometimes... ;p)
Old clans: NeoSith
Bonus Package: Hawk

XD
Zorrioh
Zorrioh

Back to top Go down

FIEN Posting in correct area.... Empty Re: FIEN Posting in correct area....

Post  ToRn@De(Qc) Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:30 pm

Zorrioh wrote:Don't wanna feel left out.. :X

XD

America is not a country Razz

And Welcome again .. I'm glad to see you in tF Cool
ToRn@De(Qc)
ToRn@De(Qc)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.cheese Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:06 pm

(I sense a canadian affraid )
Mr.cheese
Mr.cheese

Back to top Go down

Post  . Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:14 pm

ToRn@De(Qc) wrote:

XD

America = USA = U.S = Country

North America = Canada/USA/Mexico = Continent

- If your born in the USA [Living in it Currently] you would call your home country "America", If not you would call the place the "USA - United States of America" [I might have this backwards but oh well] Rolling Eyes

Anyway Welcome Aboard Zorrioh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Woot. Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:17 pm

^ was that a Educational rage?
Woot.
Woot.

Back to top Go down

Post  . Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:26 pm

Woot. wrote:^ was that a Educational rage?

W*
an*
e*

Anything to increase my post count Razz -----> joking of course.

Back to top Go down

Post  Woot. Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:28 pm

lol except my grammer and spelling failiors. kthxbi
Woot.
Woot.

Back to top Go down

Post  ToRn@De(Qc) Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:00 am

. wrote:
ToRn@De(Qc) wrote:

XD

- If your born in the USA [Living in it Currently] you would call your home country "America", If not you would call the place the "USA - United States of America" [I might have this backwards but oh well] Rolling Eyes

I sense an horrible error ... . Mad

North America is not a country but a part of the continent named America ( North and South and before Central however removed to add Mexico ) ... Stop thinking that America is only to USA .. 35 countries are in this continent.

For Information .. I am not a Canadian Razz Quebec never signed the Constitution in 1982. Officially we are in Canada but we're not too LoL. And the Canada has declared that Quebekers are "a nation" like Amerindians, last year.

If you born in USA ... In french you will be called an "État-Unien" instead of an "Américain" .. just think about why your country's founders has changed the way how people will be called.

BTW sorry Zorroh and everybody for all this shit. Just to be on the same line you know. Twisted Evil flower
ToRn@De(Qc)
ToRn@De(Qc)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zorrioh Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:31 am

Blame Headhunter for that mistake, I just copied his example on the "read here first" topic or w/e it was called. So tis all Head's fault as usual!
Zorrioh
Zorrioh

Back to top Go down

Post  Headhunter Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:31 am

i just copied somebody elses....

Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.cheese Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:47 am

Gj zor. bom
Mr.cheese
Mr.cheese

Back to top Go down

Post  ToRn@De(Qc) Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:26 am

Zorrioh wrote:Blame Headhunter for that mistake, I just copied his example on the "read here first" topic or w/e it was called. So tis all Head's fault as usual!

LoL yeah it is head's fault .. Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
ToRn@De(Qc)
ToRn@De(Qc)

Back to top Go down

Post  . Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:14 pm

ToRn@De(Qc) wrote:
. wrote:
ToRn@De(Qc) wrote:

XD

North America is not a country but a part of the continent named America ( North and South and before Central however removed to add Mexico ) ... Stop thinking that America is only to USA .. 35 countries are in this continent.

For Information .. I am not a Canadian Razz Quebec never signed the Constitution in 1982. Officially we are in Canada but we're not too LoL. And the Canada has declared that Quebekers are "a nation" like Amerindians, last year.

If you born in USA ... In french you will be called an "État-Unien" instead of an "Américain" .. just think about why your country's founders has changed the way how people will be called.

BTW sorry Zorroh and everybody for all this shit. Just to be on the same line you know. Twisted Evil flower

Ok I'm going to make this clear and will not bother with this anymore.

Reread what I said

North America = A Continent

"North America = Canada/USA/Mexico = Continent" - I state this not to say they're all a country or continent or whatever you were mis-interpreting, I'm stating North America is a Continent and Canada, USA, and Mexico are part of it or rather in it.

North America is a Continent and it includes the Countries in it [Including America, its on the basis of what I'm speaking/Yes there are other countries in "North America" but lets not dive into that]

Technically America is the United States otherwise your speaking of "Americas" [Which is North and South America/Don't go into Americas I hate geography intensely] or any other I wasn't aware of.

I am speaking of America which is part of a continent called "North America" and I am not speaking of "Americas or Central America" or whatever.

America is a country part of a continent which is North America.
America/U.S.A/U.S would basically mean the same thing just "shorter in words".

I have no idea where you assumed I thought North America is a Country and...

...Seriously..."A part of a Continent named "America"? <-- Is it "Americas" or something??????
[A full explanation would help upon this]

Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia. These are the traditional Continents.

Many people have alot of different ways to say your nationality [Chinese/French/English/etc.] but it would come close to the same meaning sometimes.
[I'm not sure upon all languages and I don't speak another language and I'm not interested in learning Spanish]
Also I'm speaking of "modern day" in a sense and not what our founders did in the "old day", just use what you use currently.

As for my other post I'm technically speaking of what you would call your Home Country -> and not what nationality you are. Theres some "world name" [name the world would call your home country by (United States of America or whatever) and theres a "home name" [the name you would call your home country regularly if living in it (America or whatever) its something you would call it yourselves "some" (or not) other people on the outside would just use "U.S.A or U.S" usually] <-- Don't ask where I got "world name" or "home name", there was a term used for these but I forgot and have no idea what those terms were.

I hope this clears some things up ToRn@De Rolling Eyes
- I'm highly suspecting we have been taught differently or one of us having our information wrong, I base my fact and statements from education books and not what I heard about or use websites such as wikipedia which is made by "everyone" and anyone could have fizzled the facts on it or any other web page.

Last edited by . on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  ET-Noobie Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:45 pm

Or you could all move to Australia, ride Kangaroos to school and stop fighting over what the US is.
ET-Noobie
ET-Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  ToRn@De(Qc) Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:45 pm

. wrote:
ToRn@De(Qc) wrote:
. wrote:
ToRn@De(Qc) wrote:

XD

Ok I'm going to make this clear and will not bother with this anymore.

Reread what I said

North America = A Continent

"North America = Canada/USA/Mexico = Continent" - I state this not to say they're all a country or continent or whatever you were mis-interpreting, I'm stating North America is a Continent and Canada, USA, and Mexico are part of it or rather in it.

North America is a Continent and it includes the Countries in it [Including America, its on the basis of what I'm speaking/Yes there are other countries in "North America" but lets not dive into that]

Technically America is the United States otherwise your speaking of "Americas" [Which is North and South America/Don't go into Americas I hate geography intensely] or any other I wasn't aware of.

I am speaking of America which is part of a continent called "North America" and I am not speaking of "Americas or Central America" or whatever.

America is a country part of a continent which is North America.
America/U.S.A/U.S would basically mean the same thing just "shorter in words".

I have no idea where you assumed I thought North America is a Country and...

...Seriously..."A part of a Continent named "America"? <-- Is it "Americas" or something??????
[A full explanation would help upon this]

Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia. These are the traditional Continents.

Many people have alot of different ways to say your nationality [Chinese/French/English/etc.] but it would come close to the same meaning sometimes.
[I'm not sure upon all languages and I don't speak another language and I'm not interested in learning Spanish]
Also I'm speaking of "modern day" in a sense and not what our founders did in the "old day", just use what you use currently.

As for my other post I'm technically speaking of what you would call your Home Country -> and not what nationality you are. Theres some "world name" [name the world would call your home country by (United States of America or whatever) and theres a "home name" [the name you would call your home country regularly if living in it (America or whatever) its something you would call it yourselves "some" (or not) other people on the outside would just use "U.S.A or U.S" usually] <-- Don't ask where I got "world name" or "home name", there was a term used for these but I forgot and have no idea what those terms were.

I hope this clears some things up ToRn@De Rolling Eyes
- I'm highly suspecting we have been taught differently or one of us having our information wrong, I base my fact and statements from education books and not what I heard about or use websites such as wikipedia which is made by "everyone" and anyone could have fizzled the facts on it or any other web page.

LoL .. one thing to say .. don't you know that 1/2 of usa population don't know where the canada is ?
Some people said across china ?.. lol!

http://www.suchablog.com/index.php?2006/05/06/1152-les-americains-sont-vraiment-nuls-en-geographie

Next one ..

http://www.suchablog.com/index.php?2006/05/03/1144-les-jeunes-americains-sont-nuls-en-geographie

I'll translate ...

30% pensent que les Etats-Unis comptent entre 1 milliard et 2 milliards d'habitants ... 30% are thinking that USA populations is about 1 or 2 billions peoples. lolll .. I sense an error

63% sont incapables de situer l'Irak sur une carte .. 63% are unable to situate the Irak on a map .. wow gj

70% ne savent pas oů se trouvent Israël et l'Iran .. 70 % don't know where Isreal and Iran are .. gj again

59% des sondés situent l'Antartique en Amérique du Sud .. 59 % situate the Antarctica in South America .. ok enough

.. We must stop now or someone will be killed .. loll lol!
ToRn@De(Qc)
ToRn@De(Qc)

Back to top Go down

Post  . Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:04 am

We all can't be smart now can we? Razz .. or rather use some common sense. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Woot. Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:52 am

streat smarts > Book smarts

Its better to know how to make life work for u then be able to recite the encyclopedia
cuz thats no longer cute after highschool... kthxbi
Woot.
Woot.

Back to top Go down

Post  ET-Noobie Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:24 am

You need book smarts to be street smart, how are you supposed to go for a job without knowing what the heck a CV is? Or know how to cook, read, write, heck, anything after school.
ET-Noobie
ET-Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.cheese Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:41 am

Mmmk, after much examination I conclude that cheese wins, topic closed Razz
Mr.cheese
Mr.cheese

Back to top Go down

Post  schizophrenic asshole Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:59 am

North and South American are not different continents dude...If by traditional if u mean some kind of arcaic classification that i dont know, then ok...if not, then youre just very very wrong...
In the current geography, South and North America are not different continents...America (no "s" here, and for this you would have to look up on a reliable source, because this is a very common misconception) is a continent that contains North, South and Central Americas. This continent is not named Americas in any language that ive ever heard (including english), if u look up deep enough u will find this true.

Im not going into the whole US is/isnt America thing because its just too late now to try to change such a popular (and egocentrist, at its best) misconception...what tornade is trying to prove is just pointless, even tho hes right...i call ur country US, but u ppl americans and i cant even think of any other way to call u ppl...

Btw do americans rly take Australia as a continent? Thats wrong to me...Australia is a country, and we call its continent "Oceania"...
schizophrenic asshole
schizophrenic asshole

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawk Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:28 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continents

There are multiple models of what the continents comprise of (5 models, actually).

In reality it doesn't which continent model you use; They are all equally correct.

/debateended
Hawk
Hawk

http://www.neosithclan.com/forums/

Back to top Go down

Post  . Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:06 pm

schizophrenic asshole wrote:
North and South American are not different continents dude...If by traditional if u mean some kind of arcaic classification that i dont know, then ok...if not, then youre just very very wrong...
In the current geography, South and North America are not different continents...America (no "s" here, and for this you would have to look up on a reliable source, because this is a very common misconception) is a continent that contains North, South and Central Americas. This continent is not named Americas in any language that ive ever heard (including english), if u look up deep enough u will find this true.

Im not going into the whole US is/isnt America thing because its just too late now to try to change such a popular (and egocentrist, at its best) misconception...what tornade is trying to prove is just pointless, even tho hes right...i call ur country US, but u ppl americans and i cant even think of any other way to call u ppl...

Btw do americans rly take Australia as a continent? Thats wrong to me...Australia is a country, and we call its continent "Oceania"...

By traditional would be the common ones or commonly known for awhile is what I'm speaking of and there is 7. Currently its less than 7 nowadays on "non"-traditional means.

North America / South America the only difference is one is up in the Northern hemisphere and one is below it (Southern Hemisphere) thats why its North/South (Central in the middle) but clearly it is separate and Different by traditional means otherwise it would just be all-together. They are Very different and very independent and you must understand this, just ask yourself whats the same besides name-sake and anything else that has to do with names or Politics? I'm already well aware of the the term "America" I did some research and yes it is North/South/Central whatever [Due to others recognizing us as one continent shortly after WWII] but, for mis-interpretation I am speaking of North America and the United States in it (America the U.S), not "America" which is North, South, and Central and speaking in Traditional means.

Also the term "Americas" is just a term to include North and South Americas I
believe.

Both of us were clearly Wrong due to us not being on the Same line, technically both of our information is correct.
As I've stated before I'm speaking of North America, I expected more from most of you to use simple common sense. Don't dive into shit saying "There is no North America or North America and South are the Same or Whatever" are we on topic or trying to re-correct something that doesn't matter. When a person says North America you would VERY well know that I"m not speaking of South or Central or whatever, as far as North America goes with the countries in it. Since I'm using North America and saying America the U.S with it, do you believe I'm speaking of North and South America? -> No. I said North America and what America is in North America? -> the U.S (It may sound weird America the U.S and America the North/Central/South. 2 Meaning Terms). I even had to go as far as to find a term "traditional" to place you in the right direction of what I'm speaking of, just realize North America is what I'm speaking of and not South or central and yes U.S is America but "America" is a term we use to call it ourselves -> Example: Your white Friend would be called Whiteboy from other people, but you would call it White Fish. Does it matter? I don't think so, the U.S citizens would just use America referring to United States. Other Countries would just go as far as just calling this place the U.S and thats it. We would call it America ourselves because its our home country and we live in it otherwise we and everyone else would just use U.S. Again I am Speaking in Traditional Method learn the difference.
Apologies to my rash behavior everyone.

As for Australia....hell..if I know I just use what I see in the book. It may be Oceania right now.

Last edited by . on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  ToRn@De(Qc) Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:24 pm

. wrote:
schizophrenic asshole wrote:

By traditional would be the common ones or commonly known for awhile is what I'm speaking of and there is 7. Currently its less than 7 nowadays on "non"-traditional means.

North America / South America the only difference is one is up in the Northern hemisphere and one is below it (Southern Hemisphere) thats why its North/South (Central in the middle) but clearly it is separate by traditional means otherwise it would just be all-together, I'm already well aware of the the term "America" I did some research and yes it is North/South/Central whatever [Due to others recognizing us as one continent shortly after WWII] but, for mis-interpretation I am speaking of North America and the United States in it (America the U.S), not "America" which is North, South, and Central and speaking in Traditional means.

Also the term "Americas" is just a term to include North and South Americas I
believe.

As for Australia....hell..if I know I just use what I see in the book. It may be Oceania right now.

Thx for you replie schizo Laughing

Now you right ... This means I am an American too Laughing
For Australia .. The continent Oceania is just Austrialia with all the Big Islands around it.

Btw .. I think we should be together instead of always dividing us .. we are more strong together. alien
That's already proved in matches. cyclops
So That's it .. we are all right just different books and eductions in different country.

Peace all afro
ToRn@De(Qc)
ToRn@De(Qc)

Back to top Go down

Post  ET-Noobie Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:31 pm

Australia is both a continent and island, smallest continent in the world, largest island. As for the name of the continent, it has a range as Cheese said, Oceania is one, or Australasia, or funny enough, simply Australia.
ET-Noobie
ET-Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:21 pm

Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down