The Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Might be a little inactive for a while..

2 posters

Go down

Might be a little inactive for a while.. Empty Might be a little inactive for a while..

Post  ET-Noobie Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:22 am

Due to recent events, namely my girlfriend for the past four years moving to the other side of Australia, and school being a kick in the crotch, I'm going to be pretty inactive during weekdays, and fair inactive during the weekend, maybe an hour or so on Sunday max, for the next few weeks, just thought I'd give you a heads up.

I'll try my hardest to get to any practice or scrims, but don't hold me to my word.
ET-Noobie
ET-Noobie

Back to top Go down

Might be a little inactive for a while.. Empty Re: Might be a little inactive for a while..

Post  Elessar Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:48 am

=((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Get back soon, Noobeh.
Elessar
Elessar

Back to top Go down

Might be a little inactive for a while.. Empty Re: Might be a little inactive for a while..

Post  ET-Noobie Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:53 am

...I think you should get those extra mouths checked out, I don't think that's normal. Rolling Eyes
ET-Noobie
ET-Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Elessar Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:43 pm

I went through the Zaphod Beeblebrox procedure about 900 times, so now I have extra heads to be sad with.
Elessar
Elessar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum