The Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tricycle Sale Confirmation [for «tF»schizo«GL»]

+3
FishClown
schizophrenic asshole
Tricycle Salesman
7 posters

Go down

Tricycle Sale Confirmation [for «tF»schizo«GL»] Empty Tricycle Sale Confirmation [for «tF»schizo«GL»]

Post  Tricycle Salesman Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:49 pm

Hello.

I am confirming a sale with a user of this internet forum. I believe we agreed upon a price of $10 for an 2007 economy class Playmobil three-wheeled recreational vehicle, with the additional stipulation that I receive 1 [one] specimen of Mustela putorius furo. My paypal account number is 2897258. The delivery will be done through Purolator. I will mark the goods for delivery upon receipt of funds. Please also do this with the Mustela specimen.

I offer a humble thank you for your business kind sir, and hope you will receive the maximum enjoyment from your soon-to-be-received vehicle. I regret that the transaction was not facilitated by an institution such as e-bay, and as such I cannot give publicly recognized feedback. However, you are in my heart sir an A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++.

Tricycle Salesman

Back to top Go down

Tricycle Sale Confirmation [for «tF»schizo«GL»] Empty Re: Tricycle Sale Confirmation [for «tF»schizo«GL»]

Post  schizophrenic asshole Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:21 pm

I regret to inform that I am calling off the purchase since i wasn't able to find any suitable sexual replacement for the aforementioned Mustela specie for my afternoon "fun time". I am sorry to cost you your precious business time. Thank you for the offer.
schizophrenic asshole
schizophrenic asshole

Back to top Go down

Tricycle Sale Confirmation [for «tF»schizo«GL»] Empty Re: Tricycle Sale Confirmation [for «tF»schizo«GL»]

Post  FishClown Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:41 pm

bots are lol
FishClown
FishClown

Back to top Go down

Post  . . Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:33 pm

Schizo, your malconduct in this extravaganza is inexcusable Surprised

. .

Back to top Go down

Post  ET-Noobie Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:50 am

I'll buy it, though, you'll have to excuse me, being Australian, my money is made from the leathery hide of a Kangaroo's scrotum.
ET-Noobie
ET-Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  schizophrenic asshole Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:17 am

ET-Noobie wrote:I'll buy it, though, you'll have to excuse me, being Australian, my money is made from the leathery hide of a Kangaroo's scrotum.
hahahahah xD
schizophrenic asshole
schizophrenic asshole

Back to top Go down

Post  Palin Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:44 am

its not a bot, if it was it'd have named him schizophranic asshole or w/e you spell it as. SRSBSNS U NO!!?!? but yeah bots dont know shcizo is the mad sex player named tf schizo gl

Palin

Back to top Go down

Post  ET-Noobie Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:12 pm

One word, Skynet.
ET-Noobie
ET-Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  . . Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:10 am

lol saw this guy in game earlier

I think he might ACTUALLY sell me a tricycle Neutral

well if I were to actually want one

. .

Back to top Go down

Post  Zorrioh Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:28 am

. . wrote:lol saw this guy in game earlier

I think he might ACTUALLY sell me a tricycle Neutral

well if I were to actually want one
What kind of tricycle are we talking about? Wink
Zorrioh
Zorrioh

Back to top Go down

Post  ET-Noobie Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:50 am

A three wheeled one.
ET-Noobie
ET-Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Elessar Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:40 pm

ET-Noobie wrote:A three wheeled one.
The best kind.
Elessar
Elessar

Back to top Go down

Post  Zorrioh Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:53 pm

That's not the best kind.. Wink
Zorrioh
Zorrioh

Back to top Go down

Post  ET-Noobie Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:41 pm

You've obviously never ridden one.
ET-Noobie
ET-Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum