The Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

elo guys, (10 characters minimum aparently)

3 posters

Go down

elo guys, (10 characters minimum aparently) Empty elo guys, (10 characters minimum aparently)

Post  snAketh Fri May 09, 2008 3:08 am

hello guys, im snake from the clan Pwneth. or TSP as our tags read, just wanted to pop in and say hi and goodluck

ive seen you raid our server from time to time Razz, and i hope all goes well for ya. Personally i dont play Mb2 cause i prefer the old game, and im into cod4 n such, so you wont see me on that often but our other clan members will be there to give you a friendly wooping.

Good luck, have fun, and ill pop in to play with ya from time to time,

while your still looking for a server your more than welcome to raid ours, if you need admin assistance just gimi a bell on xfire, = ravdude
the other leader is usually floating around on server (hippsta) but hes always afk or downloading something illegaly Razz

snAketh

Back to top Go down

elo guys, (10 characters minimum aparently) Empty Re: elo guys, (10 characters minimum aparently)

Post  crozan Thu May 15, 2008 2:32 pm

Smile thats nice of him

crozan

http://www.thefcode.co.nr

Back to top Go down

elo guys, (10 characters minimum aparently) Empty Re: elo guys, (10 characters minimum aparently)

Post  .Tuna Fri May 16, 2008 6:20 pm

Hey snake, thanks again. I'm still wondering if/what the IP for the TSP JA+ server is. I'd like to pop in and say hi to the rest of the crew, hoping some of them are still around. I still miss the old days and old boys, as I'm sure every Oi and NUBi does. Recently got in contact with Cubbe, too. Not sure what he's doing in that clan of his, but w/e. Interesting set of gentlemen...

Anyway, see ya around, mate.
.Tuna
.Tuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down